Thursday, August 20, 2009

Believe Fest was incREDible!!!!!!

So this year was my first time to Believe Fest ( we are going to call it BF). It was by far some of the most fun I have ever had. We got to see RED, Manafest, Article One and Jay and the Love Birds. There was only like a hundred to two hundered people so it was really easy to meet the memebers of the bands and stuff. It is a really great venue. It rained like all day and the mud was just descusting.

I must say though the highlihgt of my whole day was meeting Randy the bassist for RED. I have always wanted to play bass so he is kind of my hero. RED is a really cool group of guys. Their concert was just amazing too. It stopped raining by the time they started to play so we didn't have to take pictures in the rain.

That is a small recap of BF for you. If your into good christian music this is deffinitly a venue you have to check out.

H.



Your gotta-have-song-from-itunes



"Studying politics" by Emery from the albulm "The Question"

No comments:

Post a Comment