Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey

Hey Everybody
Wow!! July was a crazy month. So much happened. I had my Birthday and got a sweet camera from my amazing parents and tons of love from my family. It was a really great day. We are moving on a boat. It is finally official. I am excited but at the same time totally nervous. I can't wait for this big change to see what God has planned for my family and I. I am also going to really miss my friends and things like that. I do get to come back though. It's not like are moving down there forever. It's just a big change happening at what feels like a really quick pace. I must say though, I am mostly excited. It is going to be sooo much fun...I hope. We could really use your prayers though. Nothing shows your support more then avid prayer.
Summer is already leaving us and we are pushing into fall. Crazy eh? It totally feels like we got two weeks of summer. It's Actually really sad.
That's all I really have for you guys today. Like I said keep up your prayers we love them.
H.

Here is your must-buy form Itunes for today:

Rawkfist - By Thousand Foot Krutch -From the Album Phenomenon

No comments:

Post a Comment