Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ahhh Summer

Sorry guys for not blogging very much lately I have just not been in a writing mood. Obviously I am now.
We finally have summer weather here in Alberta. It has been cold and raining here for the past couple of months but the sun has finally decided to poke it's bright and shinning face out through the grey clouds. Thanks Mr. Sun we all really appreciate it. :}
The fair has started here in Red Deer too. We live right next door which means we get to go over when ever we want. Sure we still have to pay to get in, but we don't have to drive or spend all day there. We can come and go all we please. It's pretty nice. I'm not really into the rides for me it's all about the food. Mini doughnuts, Carmel and candy apples, cotton candy and homemade potato chips add a farris wheel into the mix and behold you have an amazing fair .
Yesterday I worked Until six thirty so my lovely siblings went and got some of the delicious food I previously mentioned. We hung out outside eating carnival food, listening to tunes and then we watched the fireworks at like eleven thirty. It was a really fun night. Hope yours was too.

H.

Here is your must-buy-from-itunes-song for the day...enjoy

"Fireflies" by Owl City from the album Ocean Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment