Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wow-ee! It has been a long time since I blogged. We are at the boat now and don't have Internet there so we have been going to Starbucks and different bookstores (I think I buy a book and a Chai every time we go). It seems like whenever we leave the house my writing mood changes. I am literally forcing myself to blog today. I never feel like it when we get here. Whatever.
Christmas was great this year. My big brother wasn't here and that kind of put a dampener on our Christmas but other then that it was a really great time. I finally got my camera on the 24 (thanks to Mr. UPS ). I love it. They gave me one that was two models up from mine. It takes WAY nicer pix then my old one did. My parents bought me a new book I had been wanting and the new Relient K CD. I loved it. Our first Christmas on the boat was really fantastic.
I hope you all had a great Christmas day too.


Your must buy

Candlelight - Relient K

No comments:

Post a Comment