Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random thoughts

It has been really long since I blogged. We don't have Internet at the boat so I haven't been able to check email as much as I would like to. Due to this, I have a lot on my mind. So this blog may seem random but I am just trying to catch up.
For starters...IT SNOWED HERE IN LOUISIANA last night. I know...I thought it was crazy. Kind of nice though. It didn't stay on the ground for long but alas...we did get snow.
- my camera broke a long while back and we sent it to the warranty center...and they haven't gotten a hold of us yet...it's a little weird not having my camera and I am a little worried about what is going on there with that. :(
I thought I would have more to say then that but I really can't think of it right now.
Happy December
PS: I realized that a while back I stopped putting music lists at the end of my blog...Don't know what was with that.
Your must buy
The Baby - Family Force 5 (thought it was fitting to have a Christmas song)

No comments:

Post a Comment