Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update and an award :)

So we have officially moved onto the boat. I love having my own room and the gentle rocking of the boat is great for putting you asleep. Unfortunately we don't have email here so I am sitting here in Starbucks with the smell of coffee wafting by on the breeze. It's pretty relaxing.I just received this award from Riah at Purity and Petticoats. Thank you so much Riah...unfortunately (again) I don't have seven blogs to send it too. :'( I am going to do the seven things about me part though :)
1. I love rawk music (yes, I spell it wrong...that is how TFK spells it though...so it's cool)
2. Reading is my passion
3. I hate it when I can't find things in the house
4. I would love to spend a week in a hammock on a beach
5. I love my job and really miss it
6. Most of my friends are older than me
7. My family is my best friend
There you have it guys
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment