Saturday, November 14, 2009



I was looking through a bunch of my old photos the other day and found a few that I really like. Hope you enjoy.
I took this one the same day my camera broke. It's kind of bitter sweet
The second RED concert I went to this year. I was so excited at being this close to the stage and it was amazing to meat the band after. I think I blogged about this a few months back.
Again a pic I took the day my camera broke...and again it's bitter sweat.

This concert was amazing (Hawk Nelson). I wish we had been closer to the stage though :(

I love this picture. I took it a few days before we left for Louisiana




2 comments:

  1. nice pics, I hadn't seen a few of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I showed them to you awhile back...guess not. Glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete