Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Day

For the first time we are spending our winter in Louisiana. We usually go to Daytona Beach, Florida. I can't believe how beautiful it is here. Fall has started to show it's beauty and everyday I have been aw struck. God's creation has taken my breath away yet again. We are surrounded by wildlife and trees starting to turn the brilliant color of fall. I love this season. We are right on a lake so the colors of fall mixed with the cool lake is a stunning site.
There is a swing set by us. It is surrounded by trees and is such a beautiful place to think and daydream. Magical.
I wanted to take pictures for you all but my camera broke a few days ago and I haven't gotten it back from warranty yet. As soon as I get it I will try to take and post pictures for you.
Blessings
H.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that your camera broke, Hannah!
    I hope you get it back quickly!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Lys...I hate that it broke too. We are sending it to the warranty people today. They are going to try and fix it. If they can't they are going to send me a better one. (I am secretly hoping they can't fix it.LOL)

    ReplyDelete