Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Hello Hello and Hello again :)

This time I actually have a reason (other than laziness) for not blogging. The power cord for my laptop stopped working so I have not had a computer. Fear not, I now have a new cord and will be back to my blogging self :)
Things here have been really well. We finished our promotional material and prayer cards the other day. They look amazing.
The boat is starting to look amazing and I can't wait to move aboard :) It is exciting to see how things are moving along. I wish I had something more interesting to share with you all but sadly I do not.
Blessings to you all.
H.
The song you need for today is...
Scream- Thousand Foot Krutch

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just started reading your blog and I was wondering why ya'll are moving onto a boat?
    -Ri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Riah

    My family and I are going to be bringing aid to people in South America and the Caribbean. We are going to bring doctors and dentists and they can use our boat as a place to do dental work and stuff like that. I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riah, here is a link to our family blog. It tells a little bit more of what we are doing.

    http://millersemmanuel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete