Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving is coming up...here in the States. In Canada we have Thanksgiving on the second weekend of October. I love Thanksgiving. The smell of food, thinking over all the things that God has done for us this year and spending time with family. Unfortunately this year our whole family is not going to be here. We usually just have us five kids and our parents. This year though, my big brother will not be here with us. I am very upset and wish he could be here with us...it's just not the same without him. Sigh...I keep wishing that he will surprise us and fly down...I don't think it's going to happen though :(
I wish you all and your families the best of times this Thanksgiving and remember...we all have tons to be thankful for :)
God Bless
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment