Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random thoughts :)

Most of you know that my life revolves around books and music. I love both and can't imagine what life would be like without them.
I could read pretty much anything and hope someday I have a house where I can have bookcases overflowing with novels. I read pretty much anything but my favourite authors are Deeanne Gist, Denise Hunter, Ted Dekker and Eric Wilson. I would love to someday write my own novel but "sigh" that will have to wait a little longer. Unfortunately I am a slow writer.
My favourite bands are Thousand Foot Krutch, RED, Emery, Hawk Nelson, Owl City and Jonathan Steingard. The first three are pretty heavy but the lyrics are incredible and always seem to fit whatever ever mood I am in. Hawk Nelson is really fun and a great band full of energy. This is one of the best bands to see live, they are amazing. Last but most definitely not least are Owl City and Jonathan Steingard. Both of these artists and brilliantly talented and there lyrics are very sweet.
If you have the time you should totally check these authors and bands out. They have all made a very large impact on my life and hope they do for you as well....and just to let you know Deeanne is my fave fave author and Thousand Foot Krutch is my fave fave band. TFK has really been a large part of my life and am so thankful for all the work they do to bring this music to me. Thank you to them :)

Your must buy
Falls Apart - Thousand Foot Krutch

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!

    -Riah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awarding you with the "Favorite Blog Award"! Come to my blog to see the rules and jazz!

    ReplyDelete