Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post from Riah :)

I was on Purity and Petticoats blog and she did this questionnaire so people could learn a little more about her. I decided to do the same thing...it looked fun. So, here goes.

1. Do you like to write? I love it. I have been working on writing a book this year.

2. Favourite book? I don't have one. I like to read anything.

3. Do you compose/write songs? I have tried my hand at it. I am not very good though.

4. Do you like poetry? Not really, I do love Shel Sliverstien though ( "The House In The Attic" was epic)

5. Love someone so much who made you cry? Oh Yeah.

6. Broken Bone? No. And I don't plan on having one anytime soon.

7. Been in a police car? Nope

8. Been on a boat? Ha ha...I have been on one lots. I am actually moving onto a boat. Funny.

9. Fallen asleep in school? Like maybe once or twice.

10. Did you sing today? Oh yeah...I think I sing everyday.

11. KFC, Popeye's or Churches? KFC. I have never had the other two.

12. Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Chick-fil-a. Once again I have never had the other one.

13. Starbucks or McCafe? Oh what a tuff. Starbucks for coffee and tea but if its cold drinks and smoothies than McCafe ( I loved having McCafe in Hong Kong while we were there. Location is everything)

14. What is your favourite time of the year? Summer. I love the hot weather and sun.

15. Do you ever talk to yourself? I have had my moments but seriously, who hasn't?

16. Do you have a favourite treat you buy on occasion? When I go to the bookstore I buy some fancy chocolate to eat while I read the first chapter of my new book. So bad, I know ;)

17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal and infallible Word of God? Absolutely.

18. What is your favourite sport? To play or watch? To play...Basketball. To watch...Soccer.

19. What color is your ipod? The one I have right now? Lets see I had one when they first came out...it was silver....I sold it and bought the new one when it came out. That one was also silver....I dropped it in my bowl of soup (turns out ipods don't like to go swimming). And the one I have now is purple. I know, I have had a bad ipod history.

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Oh gosh, um. Venice, Australia or a deserted island with a hammock rocking in the breeze.

21. If you could go to any fictional place where would you go? I wouldn't go to a fictional place. I like the one God created too much.

22. Do you love to write, do you just like writing or do you write at all? I LOVE TO WRITE.

23. What do you want to be when you grow up? A wife, mother and author.

24.Favourite Animal? Owls...this has nothing to do with the band (Owl City, check them out)

25. Favourite song? Oh boy, I love "this is a call" by Thousand Foot Krutch. In all honesty though, I could never choose. ( Oh, I love "blessed be your name" too...this question is just to hard).

26. Do you like school? Yeah, It's OK.

27. Are you a people person? Sort of.

28. Do you like to talk? Yep

29. Favourite food? I like all food.

30. Hobbies? Reading, Writing, Listening to music, Cross stitch and doing things with my family.

31. Favourite author? Could never choose one.

32. Favourite weapon? What kind of question is that? I totally can't even bring a weapon to mind right now.

33. Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? Um a little of both.

34. Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies, like High school Musical? No no no. No again just to be safe.

35. What are you scared of? SPIDERS

36? Favourite flower? ( I gotta take a break right here...my mom just put apple crisp and ice-cream on the table ) OK... fave flower....the Lilly.

37. What is the expression on your face? I am smiling.

38. Color of your eyes? Greenish brown.

Hope you enjoyed this post...thanks for Riah for adding it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me on your blog Hannah, that is really sweet of you!

    -Riah

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete