Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Until W3 Hav3 Fac3s!!!

I HAVE THE NEW RED CD!!!!

'Until we have faces' arrived on store shelves today and so of course I went and bought it, like duh!!! I have a cool story to go along with my epic 'new CD news':
I have a RED shirt that I wear all the time and I was wearing it today when I went to FYE to purchase the RED CD. I sat the CD on the counter and the guy rang it in and then just stood there. I took twenty bucks out of my wallet but when I tried to give it to him he said that I looked like such a great fan that I should get the CD for free. I couldn't believe it. I tried to give him money and he said that he was serious and told me to enjoy the new CD. It was crazy!!! The guy totally made my day :)

'Until we have faces' is even better than I was expecting. Everything about it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment