Saturday, January 29, 2011

Books I Can't Wait For

I was looking on Christianbook.com today, I do this a couple times a month to see what's new in the world of fiction, and I saw five books that I am really stoked to read. There was way more than five but I figured five was a nice number :)
The first book (like duh) was Ted Dekker's 'The Priest's Graveyard'. I love Dekker's novels and always look forward to his new ones.
The second book is Bodie and Brock Thoene's 'Against the Wind' I have read (I think) all their other novels and I also read the first book in this series. They have a real gift for story telling and I don't think they will disappoint on this one either.
The third book is Beth Pattillo's 'The Dashwood Sisters Tell All'. The other novels in this series were SO adorable and wonderfully written. Can't wait for this one.
The fourth book is Kristen Hietzman's 'Indelible'. Kristen Hietzman is one of my favourite author's and I always look forward to her novels.And last, but certainly not least, is Maureen Lang's 'Springtime of the Spirit'. I read the first book in the series and really enjoyed it, so of course, I am looking forward to book two.
And those are some of the novels I am really looking forward to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment