Monday, January 24, 2011

Final Fave Post

Today I will share my five favourite TV shows of all time. This is the easiest of all the posts so far. Music, book, and movies are really difficult because I have so many that I love. I only have these five TV shows that I really love. again, they are in no particular order.

1)Psych

2)A-Team


3)Remington Steele4)Monk
5)Hogan's Heroes


These posts were SO much fun. I'm almost upset to see them come to a close. I'll have to do this again some other time.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't like this last season of psych very much, so I haven't been watching it. I used to like it though. I like White Collar the best, that and BBC's Doctor Who. Merlin is funny and I like Monk - Dad can't stand Monk though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we don't have TV on the boat or in the RV we have to buy our TV...so we have to watch TV after everyone else has seen it. So I haven't seen this season's psych...I hope I'm not disappointed. You should totally check out Remington Steele and Hogan's Heroes...I think you would enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete