Thursday, January 13, 2011

weird, weird, weird

Success! Finally I have passed the 23,000 mark on my new novel (only like 79,000 left to go). I have been trying to finish this last year of school and also help with things on the boat (though I don't do that as much as I should). I would love to sit and write for six hours straight but with a family of seven it's hard to concentrate for that long. Not that I can complain...I have a pretty great family.
I took my music player off my blog if you didn't notice. It scared the daylights out of me every time I came on my blog. If you didn't notice, I am a big fan of Heavy Metal Rock music...I love the screaming vocals and the totally grunge guitars...I know it's SO weird. How can a girl be so girly, reading romance novels and loving flowers of every kind, listen to music like that. I must say, I'm a very confused girl. I love pretty things. I love romance. I love Jewelry and most of all, I love to write :) BUT! I also love cars (1979 Pontiac Trans Am to be exact), heavy rock music(and the band t-shirts and posters that go along with that rock music).
It's not just the music that I love, it's the lyrics. I love Thousand Foot Krutch and RED's lyrics the most...SO beautiful. I was so excited to learn that RED was coming out with a new CD this year in Feb. It's called "Until We Have Faces." You can listen to a sample of it at Christianbook.com. I only have like 18 days, 10 hours, and fifteen minutes left to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment