Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh WOW

Wow! I haven't blogged in so long that, believe it or not, I didn't even remember what my password was. Yikes.
I am back now. Life has been so busy that I just haven't had time to blog. School, work, Emmanuel (the boat), and trying to finish this manuscript. I am no longer working on the book that I had been working on for the longest time. I have started a new book, like three months ago, and have only just today passed the 20,000 word mark...It's killing me. I don't know why I can't seem to get my act together. It could be the fact that I'm in the Caribbean and the sun is shining and the boat is rocking me to sleep :) Hopefully it will be well on it's way to being finished by the time I get home in April....there's always hope right?
This year has started off wonderfully. My Big Brother came for Christmas and New Year. It was so nice to have him back with us for the holidays. He is too busy for his own good, the break was good for him.
Even though I haven't been blogging for a long time it doesn't really seem like I have any really exciting news....same old, same old I guess.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.
Hopefully you will hear from me again soon. I have really missed blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment