Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Shoes

I found new shoes!! I was so stressed about not having shoes for when I went back to work, but today that stress was relieved. I found TWO pairs of shoes. A pair of flats and a pair of heels. Both a super comfortable and I think they will be perfect with my dresses and my other work clothes.
These are the flats I chose. I love my shoes black (then they go with everything) but I also like it when they have something to make them less boring. I wasn't sure about the bow at first, but after trying them on I decided it just added character to the shoes.



Then I found a pair of heels. I LOVE heels!!! Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of the exact heels that I bought but these photos are really close. The only difference was that my shoes have elastic around the edges so that they have a little more flexibility when I walk.


2 comments:

  1. Love the flats.. I can't say the same for the heels, but thats not because I don't think they're cute... they are. But... I broke my toe (and part of the foot right behind the toe)last late summer and heels scare me now. Especially since I hurt it soooooo bad yesterday and it swollen and off color a bit. So, yeah... like the flats lol. And sorry the post was a spoiler.. I should have put a spoiler alert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I couldn't imagine breaking any part of me...never have and hopefully never will. Don't worry...the moment I realized it was going to spoil a few things I stopped reading...hopefully we watch the movie tonight so that I can go and finish reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete