Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally Tangled

Last night I finally got a chance to watch Tangled and I absolutely loved it. It was so funny and so sweet. I am a huge fan of princess movies (I know, SO little girlish) (Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite) *Spoiler Alert* If you haven't watched this movie (Tangled)...don't read on.
My favorite parts of Tangled were when Rapunzel was trying to ram
Flynn into her closet, any part with the horse was hilarious and I love how the frying pan was their weapon of choice throughout the whole movie.
The lantern scene was adorable and so beautiful (her hair is gorgeous when it's all braided with all those flowers) and I died laughing when Flynn got rescued from the prison and thought it was so sweet at the end when Flynn cuts Rapunzel's hair ( it was adorable short and brown ) and when Rapunzel is reunited with her family. *sigh*...I loved the whole movie. I don't even know why I bothered to list all my favorite parts because the whole thing was my favorite.
I also thought it was SO cool that this is Disney's 50th movie and I found out that Dumbo is having it's 70th anniversary this year...WOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that movie... sigh. Glad to see you had the presence of mind to add a spoiler alert. **smacks forehead** ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! It's ok riah - its easy to forget...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...You ladies are so funny...I'm looking forward to reading a new post by you Lys...I hear Riah is going on strike until you do :)

    ReplyDelete