Friday, April 22, 2011

Flying Home to My High Tops

What a busy week!! I fly out of Key West to Calgary in only four days. I'm getting more and more excited every minute and I really can't wait to be home. Six months is a long time to be away.We went and did some last minute shopping today (the little brother needed new runners) and while we were looking at the shoe store I remembered something that was waiting for me back at home...my high-top runners. I LOVE high-tops. Ever since we started watching 80's TV I have loved the high-top look. I decided to show you some pix of some really cool ones that I found online. None of these pix are mine (except for the picture below of the shoes on the person...that person is me ). I really like the black pair, I really like the slimmer look that they have. The ones with the wings are a little weird but sort of cool at the same time. And my favorite of all time....the classic white. *sigh*. It was the shoe to have in the 80's. All the cool people on TV were wearing them and after watching countless episodes of 80's TV I knew that I had to have pair. I think they're cool but they are definitely not for everyone :)


2 comments:

  1. My littlest sis loves hightops too! She has pink Cindy Lou Who hightops. I don't think they're my style, but I like them so I wish they were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably look ridiculous on me, but I love them so much that I wear them anyway.hehe

    ReplyDelete