Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Books and Dresses #3

OH MY!! I just finished one of the most amazing novels I have ever read. No word of a lie. It was spectacular. The characters were so... *sigh*... I just need to pause here and have a moment of bliss as I remember these characters...okay, I'm good now. The characters were so believable. They had "real" struggles and "real" feelings.
The setting was incredible and the whole way it was written was just amazing. Definitely one of the best books I have read in a looooooong time. I'm SO going to read it again soon.
hahaha. I forgot to tell you what book I just finished. hahaha. My bad. It's the new Laura Frantz novel called "The Colonel's Lady" and it was spectacular. It was one of those books that made me realized why I love reading. I was transported, enthralled, and all-together over joyed...I even cried a time or two :"(
It was Such a sweet tale. It was most definitely her best work yet. READ IT (if you haven't all ready)



Okay, to end off this post I will share five more dress photo's with you. I hope you don't mind being bombarded with all these crazy dress pictures :)


Could you imagine wearing a dress like this?? Look at all those ruffles and lace!!


Oooo. This is one of my favorites. I love the red lace over the cream silk. It's so dainty and beautiful.

Another one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for white lace and the blue sash just makes this dress to die for.



OH MY!!! This dress is nothing short of stunning (not to mention that red hair). It's just beyond words!


I know that this dress is on a doll, but that just makes it look more adorable. I would love to see it on a someone...like a book character maybe ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment