Monday, August 8, 2011

DRESSES #2

I thought I would post another dress blog just in case I got really busy again tomorrow and didn't have the time. So here you are, another five.


I think this dress would make a beautiful wedding dress. I really love the color and the style is SO princess like.

This dress would be a wonderful summer dress. The print is wonderful and the ruffle underneath makes it very feminine. I would buy and wear this dress in a heartbeat.







this dress isn't fantastic but there's something about it that's sort of eye catching.


THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Such exquisite detailing. Imagine this for a wedding dress except in cream instead of green. Again, It would make a great dress for a book character to wear.
This one is quite lovely as well. I could see a refined lady from the 1700's wearing something like this. Maybe in a navy or rose color.


And there you have the next five. Which ones were your favorite out of this set??






3 comments:

  1. I love love love the second dress! My second favorite would have to be the one with fabric roses... And I agree, the green/teal dress is eye catching, whether actually pretty or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the more I look at that teal/green dress the more I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! There is just something about that teal dress that makes me like it, I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete