Monday, August 8, 2011

DRESSES #1



Many of my friends in the past year have been engaged or married. It's quite ridiculous really. My ears are full of wedding plans and visions of wedding dresses.
Just the other day, I decided it would be great fun to look at wedding dresses online and see what's popular right now. That didn't last long. I ended up looking at all and every types of dress photo that's floating in the internet.
So, I thought it would be fun to share some of the photo's I found through out the next few weeks.
I head to Nashville on Thursday (SO nervous) and therefore my blogging will be on halt for five or six days, but maybe I will be able to shoot out a quick message while I'm there.
Okay, here are the first five pictures...enjoy :)




I love this dress for some reason. I don't love the color but the style is super cute. I would love to see this in a deep ruby, or an aqua blue.


OH MY!! This dress is different, bright, and absolutely adorable. One of the best one's I found. It looks like it should be on a ballerina or a a fairy. It's just incredible. And how about that color??
Now THIS dress I LOVE!! I am a HUGE fan of vintage and this dress is a wonderful blend of vintage and modern. Enough said.
Once again, huge vintage fan. I think this would make an adorable outfit for a book character to wear. I saved a lot of these pictures for that reason.

Do I really need to say it again?? Vintage. The polka dots on this dress are so cute and feminine. *sigh*
So there you have it. I still have plenty more to show you. I was going to try and post five pictures a day but with Nashville coming up, I'm not sure how devoted I will be to that idea. We will have to see. Which dress was your favorite out of those five??

1 comment:

  1. I like the last three the best... I'd be more likely to wear the "vintage modern" cream dress (if it were longer), although I love the pink dress and the Regency dress... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete