Friday, August 5, 2011

I WANT TO BE HERE...

This is our boat anchored just outside Key West Florida. My big brother had come down for a visit and we spent two whole days out basking in the sun, fishing, swimming, and spending time together. It was wonderful.
This is a picture of my big brother, big sister, and myself, waiting to jump off the bow of the boat into the warm water below.
This is a picture I found online. I wish I had taken this photo, it's amazing.

And I LOVE this picture. Again, it's from online. I would love to take a picture like this of Emmanuel.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh fun! Which is you in the picture? The one closer in black or farther back in the lighter colors? Those pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the one on the left with my brother :) These pix are amazing, aren't they?? I love them.

    ReplyDelete