Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Home Again

Nashville was amazing! We didn't spend a whole bunch of time there, we were in Franklin (just outside Nashville) for most of the weekend, but it was still spectacular.
The Ragged Edge (That was the writer's conference I went to) was so wonderful. I learnt so much and was unbelievably inspired to write and do what I love doing.
I met some of the most wonderful people while I was there. I met these two young ladies that were so encouraging and fun to be around.
I also got to meet some of my favorite author's. Eric Wilson and Ted Dekker. It was so cool to be able to learn so many things from these people. It was incredible.
Every word that was spoken that weekend was so encouraging!! I can't wait to go again next year.



On a totally different note ;) Here are the last five dress photos...


Can you imagine wearing something like this. Or better yet, MAKING something like this.

I LOVE this dress. look at that color and those stripes. I also think this whole photo is brilliant. It definitely one of my favorites.


I think the cotton and silk mix on this dress is really cool. Dressy meets casual.


Again. Wonderful dress, wonderful picture.


The buttons running down this dress is the only reason I like it. Other than that it's pretty plain and basic.
Which dress was your favorite???


1 comment: